What Does the Actual Technical Training Certificate Look Like?
Over the years, we’ve had many questions about the certificate that graduates receive upon completion of a George Brown College online Technical Training Certificate program. We often get questions about what it looks like, its value, the accreditation it carries, and how it prepares you for a career in the industry.
Here’s what you should know:
- Our Certificate is accredited by George Brown College (GBC), an established post-secondary institution operating under the authority of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- It is the same certificate that you would receive from any other George Brown College program. For example, graduates of the online Automation Technician program will receive a certificate that states that they have fulfilled “all the requirements for the Automation Technician”.
- It carries the distinction that you, the graduate, have completed and mastered the assigned content of that specific online Technical Training Certificate program.
- GBCTechTraining also has a number of pathways for graduates to continue their education to earn a diploma or degree through GBC or partner universities.
So, what does the actual Technical Training certificate look like?
Check out the video below!
Here’s a list of other resources exploring the GBCTechTraining Certificate:
- How our Certificate can complement your University Degree
- Making the choice between a Diploma, Degree or Certificate
- The difference between a Certificate and a Certification
If you have any questions about the certificate or our online technical training certificate programs, you can speak to a Program Consultant toll-free at 1 888-553-5333, or email us at email@example.com.